1. Model Diane von Furstenberg shows at a fashion show in New York tech glasses from Google - in fact, it is connected to the Internet, a computer with a camera and voice control.
2. Singer Carrie Underwood shocked viewers tech dress from Don O'Neal at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles this year.The board allows it to project a different image, right on the bed and changing the contour of the product in motion.
3. A lot of people "hacked» Ipod Nano Apple, placing it on the belt to be worn as a watch. And then there's the tattoo artist Dave Qurban made a magnetic piercing on her wrist, to secure a fashionable gadget.
4. The costumes from recycled plastic bottles may look normal (right), and more explicitly.
5. A model shows a bikini made from a photovoltaic strips with conductive thread. If you need to charge something with USB-connector in the pool, this suit can help.
6. Hanako Miyake wears a pair of cat's ears belt that can move, twitch, perk up or fall down depending on the user's brain waves.
7. At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas was presented ski goggles Recon, which contain a small screen that can display a map of ski hills on which you are traveling at the moment.