Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TruE DreamS

TruE DreamS

All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible.




COLLECTION OF WORLD BEST


ALL IN ONE


NOW VIST


SOLVED PROBLEM OF HUMAN WORLD

MYA (11)





Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick in the pants will take you a long way.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame.
§§§§§§

I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake.
►☼☼☼☼☼◄

I don't design clothes, I design dreams.
►►►◄◄◄


I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

COLLECTION OF WORLD 
BEST LINKS

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blogging tips